If you are looking for holiday parks in Kent, there are plenty to choose from.
It comes as no surprise that Kent is the best place in Europe to take your family on holiday, according to Lonely Planet.
Within easy reach from London, the spectacular, varied coastline includes the iconic White Cliffs of Dover, as well as sandy family beaches and secluded coves.
From historic castles and cities to theme parks and traditional seaside resorts and nature reserves, a holiday in Kent is sure to delight visitors of all ages.
Always a popular holiday destination, Kent has long been known as The Garden of England for the rolling, fertile countryside where fruit trees and hops grow in abundance.
Kent offers a range of holiday parks with comfortable accommodation and entertainment for your ideal holiday.
Golden Leas Holiday Park, Lovat Holiday Parks
Golden Leas Holiday Park and its sister holiday parks, Estuary View and Hollybush Farm are close to each other just outside Minster, one of the prettiest villages on the peaceful Isle of Sheppey, at the highest point on Kent’s Treasure Island.
Golden Leas has been voted ‘Friendliest Park on the Island’ for the second year running by the Isle of Sheppey & Kent Caravan & Chalet Owners’ Club.
The four parks all have their own unique characteristics to suit different customers. Estuary View, next to Golden Leas, caters exclusively for over 50s customers.
With a host of family-friendly accommodation on offer, amenities at Golden Leas include:
- Owner’s club
- Shop with local and fresh produced
- Wide-ranging children’s programme and play area
- Free fitness sessions run by experienced professionals
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Launderette and sunbathing area
- Stunning views of the sea and surrounding countryside
See lodges and caravans for sale at Golden Leas Holiday Park >>
Marlie Holiday Park, Park Holidays
Set in the heart of the countryside between the historic villages of New Romney and Dymchurch, Marlie Holiday Park is the ideal destination for a relaxing family holiday.
A short drive to the beach and next to the Romney Warren nature reserve, this beautiful park is perfect for a relaxing family holiday exploring the beautiful coast and countryside of Kent and East Sussex.
Marlie welcomes camping and touring caravans and offers a range of traditional caravan holidays and luxury lodges with the potential to buy for your dream holiday home in Kent.
- Family friendly clubhouse, bar with restaurant area and entertainment suite
- Brand new indoor pool
- Safe adventure play area
- Relaxed entertainment programme suitable for the whole family
- Perfect base to explore the many attractions in and around Dymchurch
- Littlestone Golf Club nearby
Romney Sands Holiday Park, Parkdean Resorts
Situated opposite beautiful, sandy Greatstone beach and within easy reach of Dymchurch, Camber Sands, Hythe and Folkestone, Romney Sands is ideally situated for exploring the Kent coast.
Enjoy a relaxing family holiday near Kent’s finest sandy beaches or spot the wildlife at the Dungeness National Nature Reserve. Romney Sands offers a range of accommodation to suit your budget and a host of activities to keep the whole family entertained.
- 2 to 3 bedroom caravans include full kitchens and living areas with gas/electric fireplaces and TVs
- Apartments are also available
- Sports court, tennis and basketball, crazy golf
- Fishing lake
- 2 heated indoor pools
- Children’s activities – Sparky’s Krew Club with Parachute Games, Clown Academy, quizzes, games, and competitions.
- Adventure playground
- Celebrities Club-dancing, shows and visiting cabarets, Tavern Bar
- Steam train stops on-site
- Pet friendly
- Laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
Allhallows Leisure Park, Haven
Located just outside historic Rochester, less than an hour from London, Allhallows Holiday Park is a haven escape for a relaxing break or a fun-filled family holiday without the hassle of a long journey.
The capital feels a million miles away from this tranquil holiday park by the Kent coast in the heart of the Garden of England.
With excellent facilities for motorhomes and caravans and there are a few holiday homes available to hire, with options to buy.
A host of amenities include:
- Golf on our little 9-hole course with sea views
- Coarse fishing in our tranquil lake
- Restaurant and bar with terrace
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools, waterslide, outdoor sun deck
- Sports court
- Indoor play area
- Tennis courts
- Bowling green
- Crazy golf
- Summer barbeques
- Evening entertainment
- On-site pub with snacks and meals
- Disabled access
- Pets allowed
- Bar, Restaurant, Cafe
- Sports coaching: tennis, golf, archery, fencing, football
- Mini market
New Beach Holiday Park
Set amidst the natural beauty of the marshlands at Dymchurch on the Kent coast, just across the road from the beach, New Beach Holiday Park is perfectly placed for a peaceful seaside break or a lively caravan holiday for all the family.
You can enjoy days out to the many local attractions or even a day trip to France. The beach is just across the road.
New Beach has recently undergone major refurbishments and modern amenities include:
- Full size indoor heated swimming pool
- Kids club with Loopy Rabbit Café takeaway
- Entertainment complex with modern clubhouse/restaurant
- Varied range of entertainment for adults and children’s play area
- Convenience store
St Margaret’s Bay Holiday Park, Parkdean Resorts
Set on 5 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds, just above the iconic white cliffs of Dover, St Margaret’s Bay Holiday Park offers a relaxing escape on the Kentish coast.
The Park is a perfect place for children to play while their parents relax, and for dog walking too. You can walk along the cliffs and enjoy the wonderful views, or sunbathe on the quiet beach.
Superb amenities on-site include:
- Play park, fully equipped gym
- Heated indoor pool, a hot tub, and sauna, plus a day spa
- Fantastic fitness facilities
- Exciting entertainment programme
- Boathouse Bar & Restaurant serving up delicious meals
- Beauty treatments and relaxation time in the sauna and spa pools
- Live entertainment and dancing
- Arts and crafts classes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disabled Access
- Laundry service
Seaview Holiday Park, Park Holidays, Park Holidays
Superbly located on the shore of the North Kent Heritage coast, this beautiful 40 acre park offers views over the Thames Estuary. Seaview Holiday Park is perfect for long walks on the beach, swimming, sailing and exploring the Garden of England and the coast of the English Channel.
- Bar with family entertainment complex
- Children’s entertainer, with fun and games
- Outdoor pool
- Touring area offers some of the best modern facilities
- Flat pastureland with easy access and electrical hook up points
- Well-lit level ground