Dorset is the perfect location to buy a caravan, with the Jurassic Coast, Durdle Door, and the popular towns of Christchurch, Poole, Bournemouth, Weymouth and Swanage.
Miles of golden sandy beaches make it ideal for those who love the outdoors, while the many holiday parks provide all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
There is something for everyone in Dorset, making it the perfect place to buy a holiday home. No matter what type of holiday park you are looking for, you will find it in Dorset.
Read on to check out the latest static caravans for sale in Dorset.
With over 60 years of experience, Shorefield have an excellent and highly reputable sales and after sales team who can guide you carefully through the buying process at 4 different holiday parks within Dorset.
Oakdene Forest Park, St Leonards
If you’re looking for a scenic and relaxing holiday spot, Oakdene Forest Park in Dorset is the perfect place for you.
The park is set in 55 landscaped acres of woodland and river meadows, and it’s just a short drive from the dog-friendly beaches of Poole and Bournemouth.
And if you want to explore the local area, there are plenty of walking and cycling trails to enjoy.
There are plenty of caravan options to choose from, including some with hot tubs, so you can relax in style.
Facilities at Oakdene Forest Park include;
- Indoor swimming pool with flume
- Adventure Golf
- Large playing field
- Outdoor play area
- Fully stocked supermarket
- Sauna & steam room
- Heated outdoor pool with sun-loungers (open from 29th May – 5th September 2021)
- Launderette (opening times vary)
- Fully equipped gym
- Free Wi-Fi in self-catering accommodation suitable for light browsing (please note there is no Wi-Fi from the seasonal camping pitches)
- Wi-Fi available in main complex
Oakdene Caravans For Sale
Swanage Coastal Park
It’s the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The stunning views of the Purbeck Hills and Swanage Bay are simply breathtaking, and the nearby beaches on the spectacular Jurassic coast are perfect for a day of exploring.
Some of the caravans at Swanage Coastal Park are even equipped with hot tubs, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.
Facilities at Swanage Coastal Park include;
- Small well-stocked shop within Reception
- Children’s play area
- Reception and local information
Swanage Coastal Park Caravans For Sale
Forest Edge Holiday Park
- Forest Edge Holiday Park is a small and quiet park.
- Located next to Avon Forest set in 9 acres of grassland.
- Easy access to explore the New Forest, or go to Bournemouth and Poole beaches.
- 11 month holiday season
- Extensive nature trails and woodland walks.
- Dog friendly park.
Forest Edge Holiday Park Caravans For Sale
Wilksworth Holiday Park
- Set in a beautiful countryside location, yet close to Wimborne and the beaches of Sandbanks.
- Excellent facilities such as tennis courts and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Dedicated dog exercise paddock.
- Shop and on site launderette.
Wilksworth Holiday Park Caravans For Sale
Hoburne Holiday Parks
Hoburne originally opened their first park in 1912! Today they have a broad range of caravans for you to choose from covering the choice of different manufacturers.
They have a knowledgeable sales department who can advise you on the process of buying one of their caravans.
In Dorset they have 1 holiday park:
- Busy family orientated park close to Christchurch, Mudeford Quay and Avon Beach.
- Extensive entertainment and sports complex, including 2 swimming pools.
- Fabulous restaurant and cafe facilities.
Great for kids, soft play and adventure playground
Haven has a wonderful sales team that is focused on their customers having “the best possible ownership experience.”
At Haven Parks owners are entitled to “exclusive facilities” such as lounges, gyms and swimming pools.
Here are 3 holiday parks located in Dorset, where you can buy your dream caravan:
- Family fun and water sports.
- Fantastic location, close to Poole and Bournemouth.
- Situated with an amazing view of Poole Harbour.
- Exclusive award-winning Sandbanks beach on your doorstep (dog friendly!)
- Water sports centre for every ability.
- Family and activities.
- Spectacular location on the Jurassic Coastline near Chesil Beach.
- Multiple activities; swimming pools, sports courts, adventure golf, sports coaching.
- Entertainment venue for the family.
- 4 different food and drinks venues.
- Family fun.
- Next to Weymouth beach, a fantastic Blue Flag beach and close to the town.
- Multiple activities; crazy golf, heated indoor and outdoor pools.
- Entertainment lounge and amusements.
- Nature trail leading to the sister holiday park, Seaview.
Park Holidays is a specialist holiday ownership service available to meet all your requirements.
The team will walk you through all the various options they have available plus the opportunity to use various bespoke finance packages they currently have on offer.
Park Holidays have one park in Dorset where you can buy a holiday home.
- Unique seafront location.
- Luxury water’s edge location, views of Christchurch and Isle of Wight.
- Direct beach access, just footsteps from your holiday home.
- Stunning outdoor swimming pool, private gym and grade 2 listed clubhouse facility.
- Close to Mudeford Quay, with boat launching and mooring facilities.