Do you fancy buying your dream holiday home in Dorset?
Here at Caravan Sleeps, we can put you in touch with a selection of holiday parks that have static caravans for sale in Dorset, both used and brand new.
The cost of purchasing a home typically start in the region of £20,000 to £120,000, depending upon your chosen budget.
Below are four different holiday companies that supply holiday homes across a choice of nine different parks.
Prices start from £29,995
With over 60 years of experience, Shorefield have an excellent and highly reputable sales and after sales team who can guide you carefully through the buying process at 4 different holiday parks within Dorset.
Prices start from £27,995
Hoburne originally opened their first park in 1912! Today they have a broad range of caravans for you to choose from covering the choice of different manufacturers.
They have a knowledgeable sales department who can advise you on the process of buying one of their caravans.
In Dorset they have 1 holiday park:
(Lively and Family)
· Busy family orientated park close to Christchurch, Mudeford Quay and Avon Beach
· Extensive entertainment and sports complex , including 2 swimming pools
· Fabulous restaurant and cafe facilities
· Great for kids, soft play and adventure playground
Prices start from £14,995
Haven has a wonderful sales team that is focused on their customers having “the best possible ownership experience.”
At Haven Parks owners are entitled to “exclusive facilities” such as lounges, gyms and swimming pools.
Here are 3 holiday parks located in Dorset, where you can buy your dream caravan:
(Family Fun and Water sports)
· Fantastic location, close to Poole and Bournemouth
· Situated with an amazing view of Poole Harbour
· Exclusive award winning Sandbanks beach on your doorstep (dog friendly!)
· Water sports centre for every ability
(Family and Activities)
· Spectacular location on the Jurassic Coastline near Chesil Beach
· Multiple activities; swimming pools, sports courts, adventure golf, sports coaching
· Entertainment venue for the family
· 4 different food and drinks venues
· Next to Weymouth beach, a fantastic Blue Flag beach and close to the town
· Multiple activities; crazy golf, heated indoor and outdoor pools
· Entertainment lounge and amusements
· Nature trail leading to the sister holiday park, “Seaview”
Prices start at £239,950
Park Holidays is a specialist holiday ownership service available to meet all your requirements.
The team will walk you through all the various options they have available plus the opportunity to use various bespoke finance packages they currently have on offer.
In Dorset there is 1 holiday park where you can buy your dream second home:
(Unique Seafront & Luxury)
· Luxury water’s edge location, views of Christchurch and Isle of Wight
· Direct beach access, just footsteps from your holiday home
· Stunning outdoor swimming pool, private gym and grade 2 listed clubhouse facility
· Close to Mudeford Quay, with boat launching and mooring facilities