Are you looking for static caravans for sale in Somerset?
Whether you are looking for a brand new caravan or lodge or a cheaper used static caravan, we’ve rounded up all the popular Somerset holiday parks with caravans for sale.
Read on to see if a holiday park in Somerset interests you!
Sited Static Caravans For Sale In Somerset
Beautifully situated just in front of the sandy South Beach on the beautiful Somerset coast, picturesque Burnham-on-Sea is an ideal holiday destination for a happy family holiday.
Exmoor National Park and Cheddar Gorge are both an hour’s drive away, so there are lots to explore, beautiful walks, and a host of activities to enjoy in the local area.
There is a wide range of comfortable, affordable new and pre-owned static caravans to choose from at Burnham-on-Sea.
Haven owners enjoy many privileges, including access to the exclusive owner’s lounge, the wine club, private swim times, a summer ball, quiz nights, and organised day trips.
Fantastic facilities at this park include:
- Two picturesque lakes with fishing and pedalo hire
- Indoor heated pool and outdoor pool with flumes
- Climbing wall
- Restaurant, lounge bar, Papa John’s pizza
- Live entertainment throughout the year
Situated in the pretty seaside town of Watchet on the panoramic Somerset coast, Doniford Bay is a popular holiday destination.
Visitors return year after year for a restful retreat or a relaxing family holiday with the children.
Build sandcastles, investigate rock pools, and enjoy stunning clifftop views at delightful Doniford Bay. There are stunning walks and trails in the Quantock Hills nearby.
The park offers an affordable range of lodges and static caravans for sale and all the advice and support you need to find your dream holiday home.
Doniford Bay is open for ten months of the year. Owners enjoy privileges, including a 15% discount in bars, shops, and restaurants, exclusive owner-only events all season, and a 50% discount on all leisure activities.
The caravans for sale at Doniford Bay include used and new static caravans or lodges.
Among the superb on-site facilities, Doniford Bay Holiday Park offers:
- Heated pools with water slides
- Restaurant, bar, and clubhouse with family entertainment
- Exciting activities such as a zip wire, a climbing wall and archery
- Pets welcome
3. Hoburne Blue Anchor, Minehead
Beautifully situated opposite the vast, sandy Minehead beach, owners at Hoburne Blue Anchor wake up to fabulous views over the Quantock Hills and the Somerset Steam Railway from exclusive front-row pitches.
A charming, peaceful, family-run park with a friendly atmosphere, Hoburne Blue Anchor is the ideal setting for your holiday home—a place to return to and always discover somewhere new to explore.
Hoburne Blue Anchor offers an unforgettable, traditional seaside family holiday with fish and chips, sandcastles, and the steam train puffing past.
If you’re considering buying a static caravan or lodge here, take advantage of the try before you buy the offer.
Various affordable, fully equipped new and pre-owned lodges and caravans are available, with finance options available.
The excellent facilities at Hoburne Blue Anchor include:
- Heated indoor pool with fun children’s activities
- Archery courses and ranger sessions
- 9-hole golf course
- Sauna, steam room, beauty treatments
- Nature trails and coastal walks
- Woodland setting
- A few minutes walk to the beach
4. Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa-Darwin Escapes
This beautiful 5-star park nestles amid peaceful woodlands on the slopes of the Mendips.
Cheddar Woods offers stunning, scenic views of the breathtaking countryside and a wealth of amenities.
The park is near the spectacular Cheddar Gorge, the mystical Glastonbury Tor, and vibrant Bristol.
A fabulous collection of spacious, fully equipped luxury lodges, many with outdoor hot tubs and comfortable holiday homes, is available, with affordable financing options.
There’s also a wealth of first-class amenities:
- Heated indoor swimming pool, separate children’s pool
- The Eden Spa, aromatherapy, treatments, sauna and steam room
- Adventure play: archery and climbing as part of Darwin Escapes Go Active Collection
- The Bistro at Cheddar Woods Bar and Restaurant
- Traditional outdoor pizza oven
- Costa Coffee shop
- Indoor under-5 soft play area
- Covered archery, crossbows, fencing and rifle shooting
- WaterWalkerz, and Bodyzorbs
- Snorkelling, Sea Scooters
- Pool canoes and raft-building
- Go Juniors (3-7s activity programme)
- Pool table
5. Sunningcrest Holiday Park
Located on the beach opposite Brean Splash and Theme Park at Burnham-on-Sea, Sunningcrest is a highly respected, family-run park, perfect for a fun-filled family holiday.
Various affordable new and pre-owned static caravans are available for your ideal holiday home on the stunning Somerset coast.
Private access to the beach is a short walk through the beautifully maintained gardens.
You’ll find a fantastic range of activities just minutes away at Brean, including an 18-hole golf course, ten-pin bowling, a funfair, and various restaurants, pubs, and venues with free entertainment.
- A security fence protects the children’s play area
- Football, tennis, croquet
- Dog walking area
6. Lakeside Holiday Park
This small, family-run holiday park is a short distance from the beach and the centre of the bustling seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea on the Somerset Coast between Bridgewater and Weston-Super-Mare.
Relaxing Lakeside is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Somerset coast and the west country.
The park offers a stunning, well-stocked 3-acre fishing lake and many fun activities for the children.
A range of new and pre-owned static caravans are on offer, fully equipped, at prices to suit your pocket.
Amenities at Lakeside include:
- Under-10s play area, secure with a range of fun equipment and activities
- Games Zone for older children, arcade, prizes
- 3-acre private natural lake: coarse and carp fishing
- Boathouse Bar and restaurant with evening entertainment
Why Buy A Static Caravan In Somerset?
Enchanting Somerset is a wonderful holiday destination, a county of contrasts with spectacular scenery and miles of stunning sandy beaches.
You can build sandcastles on a traditional seaside holiday at Minehead or Burnham-on-Sea, discover waterfalls and wildlife on nature trails through ancient woodlands, and visit historical places of interest and legend.
Glastonbury Tor, Wells Cathedral, Bath, Cheddar Gorge, and glorious, unspoilt Exmoor are among the many places to explore. And while you’re off exploring, Somerset is the perfect west country base for a visit to the lovely bordering counties of Devon and Dorset.
Somerset has so much to offer, whatever your holiday needs for a relaxing getaway in peaceful, beautiful surroundings, and is an ideal location for your dream holiday home.
Many options are available, both by sea and inland, to suit your budget and requirements. You’ll be able to come back to Somerset time and again.