Are you looking for dog-friendly caravan parks in Dorset?
It’s fantastic news that more and more holiday parks across the UK are allowing the canine members of our families to holiday with us.
Whether you and the pooch desire a holiday in a static caravan, wish to park up your own caravan – or motorhome – or even fancy going glamping, we thought it would be useful to know where you can take the dog!
With that in mind, we have made a list of some of our favourite holiday parks for each county.
We’ll be giving you some important information about each park so that you can happily take your canine buddy away with you on your next holiday.
This list is dedicated to the popular holiday destination of Dorset, in southwest England.
You might also like: Dog Friendly Beaches In Dorset
1. Rockley Park, Poole (Haven)
Caravans, Family Fun
- Fantastic location, close to Poole and Bournemouth
- Situated with an amazing view of Poole Harbour
- Exclusive award-winning Sandbanks beach is on your doorstep and its dog friendly!
- Direct walk-on access to the beach at the park with your dog!
- Plenty of other local dog walking beaches and nearby nature reserves
- Ideal for family breaks, lots of facilities
- Water sports centre for every ability
Related: A Guide To Rockley Park
2. Swanage Coastal Park, Swanage (Shorefield)
Caravan & Lodges – Peaceful and Relaxing
- Stunning views of the Purbeck Hills and Swanage
- Close to Swanage town centre
- Some caravans are equipped with hot tubs! Relax with the hound!
- Beautiful nearby beaches on the spectacular Jurassic coast- to explore with the dog
- Free use of WIFI and additional facilities on neighbouring site
- Nearby nature reserve and scenic countryside to discover with your doggy
- Luxury lodge-style accommodation available
3. Oakdene Forest Park, St Leonards (Shorefield)
Caravan & Lodges, Relaxing and Unspoilt
- Scenic Woodland location between Hurn and Avon Forest, a canine dream!
- Set in 55 landscaped acres of woodland and river meadows
- Direct access to many scenic walks for you and the pup!
- Lodge and caravan options with hot tubs!
- Nearby dog walking beaches in Poole and Bournemouth
- Relaxing family-friendly park with lots of wide-open space for all members of the family!
4. Waterside Holiday Park, Weymouth
Caravan, Spa and Family Friendly
- Fantastic beachside location on edge of Jurassic Coast – ideal for doggies!
- Close to the busy resort of Weymouth, great for families
- Full Spa facilities and gymnasium
- Close to various dog walking beaches and coastline paths to adventure with the pooch!
- Perfectly located to visit popular leisure attractions: Monkey World and Sealife Adventure Park
- Comprehensive leisure facilities for everyone
5. Seadown Park, Charmouth
Caravan, Seaside and Family
- Perfect seaside location on the unspoilt Jurassic coast, canine-friendly!
- Great clifftop walks on heritage coastal paths to explore with the doggie!
- Close to the famous fossil beach of Lyme bay to go on an adventure on
- Direct access to the beach from the caravan park
- Further nature reserves and countryside to walk the dog!
- Good sports facilities to keep the family active
6. Loose Reins, Shillingstone
Luxury Lodges & Cabins, Tranquil, Countryside
- Located as an AONB site (Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
- Unique bespoke cabins and lodges in the heart of the countryside to relax in with your dog
- The vast amount of woodland and open country trails for your canine to explore
- Special doggie paddock to play ball games and charge around!
- Luxury glamping accommodation, relax in comfort
- Exclusive “Doggie Welcome Pack” on arrival
7. Herston Yards Farm, Swanage
Luxury Log Cabins, Family and Group Friendly
- Luxury 4 star holiday log cabins set in a picturesque location on the Purbecks
- Luxury facilities include hot tubs, heating and private outdoor spaces to relax with the pup!
- Close to Swanage Steam Train and Corfe Castle, take the dog!
- Only 1.5 miles from Swanage town centre
- Close to sandy blue flag beaches for more dog walks
- National Trust countryside to explore with your favourite canine companion
8. Highlands End Holiday Park, Bridport
Caravan, Glamping and Motorhomes, Super Dog Friendly
- Fantastic range of dog suitable accommodation: lodges, caravans, bungalows and glamping pods
- Dogs can come and stay here in your motorhome, touring caravan or tent
- Choice of beaches in West Dorset to exercise and play with your hound
- Dogs welcome in bars and restaurants
- Full doggy shower facilities and a dog menu
- Extensive doggy supplies in the park shop
- Well thought out convenient doggy tie-up points around the park!