Are you looking for the best holiday parks in Cornwall? If so, then this article is for you!
Cornwall is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK and for good reason – with its beautiful coastline, stunning countryside and many attractions, there’s something for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet break away or a more action-packed holiday, Cornwall has it all.
With over 300 beaches, Cornwall prides itself in having the longest stretch of total coastline. Cornwall is also surrounded by gorgeous scenery and stunning villages; not to mention it is probably the sunniest place to holiday in England.
- 10 of the Best Holiday Parks in Cornwall
- Perran Sands Holiday Park (Haven)
- Riviere Sands Holiday Park (Haven)
- Pentire Holiday Park (Park Leisure)
- Par Sands (Park Leisure)
- St Ives Bay (Away Resorts)
- Hengar Manor (Park Holidays)
- Polperro Holiday Park (Park Holidays)
- Trevella Holiday Park (Park Holidays)
- Bude Holiday Resort (Aria)
- Holywell Bay (Parkdean Resorts)
10 of the Best Holiday Parks in Cornwall
Although there are over 100 holiday parks to choose from in Cornwall, we’ve made it a little easier for you by gathering information on 10 of the best holiday parks in Cornwall to visit over the holidays.
All of these are great options, and all offer something different. Read more to see which park suits you best.
And who knows, you might even fall in love with your chosen holiday park and decide you want to buy a static caravan in Cornwall.
Perran Sands Holiday Park (Haven)
Perran Sands is located close to the popular town of Perranporth on the north coast of Cornwall.
The beautiful sandy beach of Perranporth can be reached straight from the holiday park via a coastal pathway.
Perran Sands has plenty to keep the whole family entertained whether that’s learning to surf or chilling out on the lazy river.
- Fantastic surf location; surf and paddle school for all abilities.
- Easy to access the beach, and it’s dog friendly!
- Glamping accommodation available; Yurts and Geo Domes.
- Choice of accommodation; beach houses, caravans and chalets.
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, with flume and lazy river.
- Great for kids; a total of 6 outdoor play areas.
- Adventure golf course and all-weather sports activities.
- Great choice of restaurants and bars, 6 in total.
- A launderette and take away service on site.
Things To Do Near Perran Sands
- Visit Newquay Zoo or the Blue Reef Aquarium with the family
- Go to Trevanaunce Cove, St Agnes for more surfing fun
- Day out at Padstow with fish and chips from Rick Stein
- Recommended circular walk: Perranporth to Trevellas
Riviere Sands Holiday Park (Haven)
If a stunning view is top of your list then Riviere Sands won’t disappoint. This Haven run holiday park is located on the cliffs overlooking St Ives Bay on the Atlantic coast of northwest Cornwall.
Guests of all ages will love the onsite facilities including the heated indoor and outdoor pools with waterslide.
- Park situated high on the cliffs with stunning views across St Ives Bay.
- Beautiful stretches of white sandy beach, you may even see a dolphin or seal!
- Surfing and paddleboarding on the beach, starting at beginner level.
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools; with slides, Pool Kayaking, Aqua Gliders and Aqua-Jets.
- Close to St Ives itself, a busy little harbour with shops and pubs.
- Lots to do; amusement arcade, crazy golf and entertainment complex.
- More for kids; soft play, paddling pool and playground.
- Multi-sports weather court, archery lessons and trampolining.
- Selection of restaurants, pubs and a mini-market on site.
Things To Do Near Riviere Sands
- Visit Paradise Park, a wildlife sanctuary
- Day trip to the island, ‘St Michael’s Mount’
- Go to Porthkidney beach, to relax
- Take a trip to the popular landmark, Lands End
- If it’s September, enjoy the ‘St Ives Festival’ (Culture & Music)
- Recommended circular walk: St Ives to Carbis Bay
Pentire Holiday Park (Park Leisure)
Pentire Holiday Park is located a short distance from the popular holiday resort of Bude on the north coast of Cornwall.
With a wide range of activities in the local area, including beautiful beaches, towns and villages, Pentire Holiday Park is the perfect place to enjoy a memorable family caravan holiday.
Pentire Holiday Park is open all year round and has a range of accommodation and facilities on offer;
- Accommodation includes two and three bedroom caravans and lodges with double glazing, central heating, flat-screen TVs and decking.
- Pets welcome – onsite dog walking field.
- Electric bike hire.
- Children’s adventure play park.
- Electric bike hire.
- Stunning beaches nearby.
- Watersports locally.
Things To Do Near Pentire Holiday Park
- Bude Sea Pool – a tidal swimming facility at the local Summerleaze Beach.
- Hire a canoe on the Bude canal.
- Learn to surf at Widemouth Bay.
- Explore Bude town centre with its independent shops and cafes.
- Visit a local seafood restaurant serving award-winning food.
- Explore the rockpools at Crackington Haven Beach.
Par Sands (Park Leisure)
Par Sands is a five-star holiday park located right next to the beautiful beach, Par Beach, on the south coast of Cornwall.
Par Sands is a luxury holiday park that offers everything you would expect from a high-end site including an indoor swimming pool, beach-side bistro, wildlife lake and all-weather sports courts.
- Lovely peaceful coastal holiday park, but not far from other attractions (the Eden Project is close by).
- A convenient beachside location yet the local train station is only a short walk away.
- Open all the year-round, so you can visit at any time.
- Pet friendly.
- Good leisure facilities and an indoor swimming pool.
- All-weather sports courts, adventure playground and tennis courts.
- Newquay airport is very accessible, just a short drive away.
- Dedicated owners events programme.
- Relax and unwind at the holiday park café.
- Tranquil and peaceful park, it has a lake with plenty of wildlife.
Things To Do Near Par Sands
- Explore the wonders of The Eden Project.
- Visit the Lost Gardens Of Heligan.
- Spend some time at the picturesque village of Polperro.
- Recommended circular walk: Hall Walk.
St Ives Bay (Away Resorts)
The beautiful St Ives Bay by Away Resorts is located in Hayle, close to the popular coastal town of St Ives.
St Ives Bay holiday park has private access to a 3-mile long sandy beach.
The resort offers the option to hire a static caravan, lodge, chalet or camping pod, as well as touring pitches for those bringing their own accommodation.
There is plenty to do both locally and on the park itself. Onsite facilities include;
- A range of accommodations for all budgets.
- Children’s play park.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Crazy golf, tennis and amusement arcades.
- Two onsite bars and restaurants.
- Shop onsite.
Things To Do Near St Ives Bay
- 3 mile-long sandy beach (private access from the park)
- Explore St Ives Bay with its independent shops, cafes and art galleries.
- Local boat trips.
- Tehidy Country Park, the largest woodland area in West Cornwall.
- The tidal island of St Michael’s Mount.
- Flambards Theme Park.
- The heritage railway, Helston Railway.
Hengar Manor (Park Holidays)
If you’re looking for a holiday park where you can also go fishing, Hengar Manor by Park Holidays is a good choice.
Hengar Manor is situated in the grounds of a 35-acre country estate in North Cornwall with Bodmin Moor, Port Isaac and Padstow close by.
With a wide range of accommodation options available including lodges, cabins and cottages there’s something for all budgets.
Facilities at Hengar Manor include;
- Indoor heated pool
- Clubhouse with restaurant, bar and evening entertainment
- Three coarse fishing lakes
- Archery, tennis court, pitch and putt
- Adventure playground
- Mini Mart shop, launderette
- Pets welcome
Things To Do Near Hengar Manor
- Bodmin Moor
- Bodmin and Wenford Railway
- Tintagel Castle
- Seaside towns of Port Isaac and Padstow
- Hikes and bike rides along the Camel Trail
Polperro Holiday Park (Park Holidays)
Polperro Holiday Park is located on the south coast of Cornwall close to the beautiful villages on Looe and Polperro.
The views from Polperro Holiday Park across Talland Bay are stunning, as is the wonderful countryside that surrounds the park – explore the glorious south coast of Cornwall from a perfectly idyllic holiday park.
Facilities at Polperro Holiday Park include;
- A choice of accommodation types including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom static caravans and chalets.
- Indoor pool
- Entertainment venue including a games room, children’s club, restaurant and bar.
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Children’s entertainment and activities.
- Pets welcome.
- Launderette and Mini-Mart shop are on-site.
Things To Do Near Polperro Holiday Park
- Visit the historic Cornish fishing villages of Polperro and Looe.
- Spend the day at the must-visit Eden Project 20 miles away.
- Ride a steam train on the Bodmin and Wenford Railway.
- Go on an organised trip to the marine nature reserve of Looe Island.
Trevella Holiday Park (Park Holidays)
Trevella Holiday Park is located in a fortunate position close to the popular Cornish town of Newquay, on the north coast of Cornwall.
Although there are plenty of things to do in the local area, it will be tough to drag yourselves away from the amazing facilities on the park.
Trevella Holiday Park is set in a natural parkland with plenty of green spaces for the kids to enjoy.
Facilities at Trevella Holiday Park include;
- Range of accommodation including caravans, lodges and glamping.
- Two well-stocked fishing lakes.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (with toddler pool).
- Crazy golf.
- Pets welcome.
- Launderette and Mini-Mart shop on site.
- Games room.
Things To Do Near Trevella Holiday Park
- Spend the day at the beautiful National Trust run Crantock Beach, just a five-minute drive away.
- Explore the town and famous beaches of Newquay.
- Discover the animals at Newquay zoo.
- Take a steam train ride on the Lappa Valley railway.
Bude Holiday Resort (Aria)
Located near Bude in North Cornwall, Bude Holiday Resort is a family-friendly holiday park with a wide range of activities both on-site and in the local area.
Bude Holiday Resort from Aria Resorts, offer caravan and lodges for both holidays and ownership.
With the nearest beach, a short 5-minute drive away, and a fun heated outdoor swimming pool on the resort, you’ll be spoilt for choice on how to spend your days.
Facilities at Bude Holiday Resort include;
- 2 and 3 bedroom caravans and lodges.
- Onsite bar and cafe.
- Pets welcome.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Adventure playground.
- Entertainment program.
- Private access to the Southwest Coast Path.
- Walking distance to Bude town centre.
Things To Do Near Bude Holiday Resort
- Explore Bude, a popular Cornish town with plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Have fun at the local Crooklets beach (5 minutes drive away).
- Enjoy free and safe swimming at Bude Sea Pool.
- Hire a rowing boat and row up the Bude Canal.
Holywell Bay (Parkdean Resorts)
- Nice peaceful holiday park to suit all the family with fantastic facilities
- Wide choice of accommodation; caravans, bungalows, various glamping options
- Vast selection of activities; football, cricket, archery, trampolining, climbing wall and much more
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, toddlers pool and various organised pool activities
- On-site: shop, off licence, cash machine, launderette and free wi-fi
- Learn to surf at the Cornwall Surf Academy, with lessons from GB instructors
- Bar, restaurant and grill, plus a coffee shop to relax in
- Amusement arcade and plenty to keep you busy in the entertainment complex
- Enjoy and explore the outdoor wildlife trail
What else can you do?
- Surf alongside world champions at Fistral Beach – one of the world’s most famous surf beaches (just up the road).
- Have fun at Camel Creek Adventure Park
- Make a trip to Dairyland Farm World
- Go and experience the Screech Owl Sanctuary
- Recommended circular walk: Holywell to Crantock