Easily accessible by car and ferry, fantastic food and shopping, beautiful beaches, pretty villages, and historic towns make France one of the most popular holiday destinations for UK holidaymakers.
If you love France and are a regular visitor, a French mobile home in your favourite area could be an excellent investment.
It’s cheaper and more straightforward than buying a house, and most are fully furnished, so there are few additional costs. Other advantages include no agents’ fees, minimal maintenance, peace of mind regarding security and upkeep.
In this guide, we list the holiday parks with static caravans for sale in France.
- How Much Are Static Caravans To Buy In France?
- Static Caravans For Sale In France On 7 Holiday Parks
How Much Are Static Caravans To Buy In France?
Prices start from around 30,000 euros for a new mobile home and about 10,000 euros for a pre-owned model. You will have to pay annual ground rent and water and electricity, and most sites require insurance.
Static Caravans For Sale In France On 7 Holiday Parks
There are various options, from simple 2-bedroom static caravans to luxurious chalet-style park homes.
Some holiday parks permit you to let your mobile home when you’re not using it, which helps cover costs.
Most are located near popular coastal, rural or mountain areas, with a friendly community of residents and fabulous facilities.
Quimper Parc, Brittany
Situated in a breath-taking location on the west coast of Brittany, 2 hours from St Malo, 5-star Quimper Park is a 2-minute walk to the local village for your shopping and a 10-minute drive to the gorgeous sandy beaches at Benodet.
Quimper Parc is a beautiful haven set in 90 acres of peaceful woodlands and landscaped gardens on the banks of the river Odet.
The owners live in the 17th-century chateau on-site, and the area is steeped in local history.
An area is dedicated to mobile homes, with plots available in sizes to suit your requirements.
Models currently on sale include single and double units from the Willerby, Abi, Atlas and Carnaby ranges.
This stunning site enjoys first-class facilities:
- Tropical, floodlit pool with fountains and waterfalls.
- f9 hole golf course, boating lake, tennis court, mini-golf.
- Canoeing, sailing, fishing.
- Fitness centre.
- First-class, reasonably priced restaurant and bar, takeaway service.
- Nightly entertainment during the summer.
- Shop for necessities and quality products.
Combourg Parc, Brittany
Relaxed and laid back, this lovely, peaceful park in the heart of the lush Brittany countryside enjoys stunning views across the lake.
If you love being outdoors, you can go cycling, hiking, horse riding or fishing in the local area.
It’s 30 minutes drive to St Malo, Dinard and Rennes, or take the family to the local zoo.
The historic village of Combourg is just 1km away and worth a visit for the restaurants, shops, and fortress.
The park has a new residential village with spacious plots separated by shrubs and hedgerows for additional privacy.
Models currently available include single and double units from the popular Willerby, Abi, Atlas and Carnaby ranges.
- Friendly reception where you can buy fresh pastries and bread every morning.
- Lounge area with board games table tennis.
- Children’s play area.
- Tennis court, bowls, volleyball.
- Fishing lake.
- Convenience store.
- Vaccinated pets welcome.
Baie De Somme Parc, Picardy
This fabulous getaway is situated in peaceful, relaxing surroundings on a chateau estate in Picardy, just 2km away from Saint-Valery-sur-Somme, a member of “The Most Beautiful Bays in the World” club.
You can explore the beautiful medieval village, the secluded beach, and the stunning marina.
Mobile homes are situated in an elegant, residents only area just for residents/owners, an exclusive, quiet environment overlooking the castle.
There is a wide selection of new and pre-owned mobile home and luxury lodge options, including models from the Abi, Willerby, and Atlas ranges.
The park is open from March to November and offers a host of luxury facilities, including:
- Fantastic outdoor and indoor pools, children’s splash pool.
- Day and evening activities programme.
- Restaurant, 3 bars, cinema.
- Football, tennis, mini-golf.
- Fitness suite.
- Bike rental, pony rides.
- Grocery shop.
St Emilion Parc, Gironde, Aquitaine
Serene Park St Emilion is an idyllic retreat in the heart of the Gironde countryside, with plots positioned in pretty avenues, many overlooking the lake.
Trimmed hedgerows separate plots. The park is friendly, welcoming and less than an hour from the historic cities of Bergerac and Bordeaux.
The local village is just 2 miles away, and the park is ideally situated for touring historic Aquitaine.
Open all year round; there is a wide variety of new mobile homes on sale from the Europa, Willerby, Abi, and Atlas ranges.
Facilities on-site include;
- Outdoor pool with bar and terrace.
- Bar/restaurant serving snacks and meals.
- Clubhouse with evening entertainment.
- Children’s play area.
- Fishing lake.
Aubigny Parc – Vendee
Set in 40 unspoilt acres of forest in the heart of the Vendee on the western coast of France, Aubigny Park is a popular escape destination.
It’s a short walk to experience the charm of a typical French village, La Roche Sur Yon is ten minutes away by car for shopping, and Vendee, famous for its long, unspoilt coastline and uncrowded sandy beaches, is 30 minutes away.
You will love relaxing on the decking overlooking the tranquil lake at this lovely, well-maintained park. There’s a wide selection of new mobile homes available, including models from the Abi, Willerby and Atlas ranges, and the ground rent is from 225 euros per month.
Aubigny Park enjoys superb amenities:
- Heated swimming pool, covered during the winter months, sunbeds.
- Children’s play area.
- Fishing lake stocked with carp and ducks to feed.
- Daytime sports activities, go-karts, bike hire, mini-golf.
- Clubhouse with evening entertainment, karaoke, barbeque, soirees, resident chef.
- Golf Courses 20 minutes away at Cognac.
La Pierre Verte, Camping Village-Frejus
Situated in the historic port town of Frejus on the stunning Cote D’Azur in southeastern France, La Pierre Verte is a 4-star camping village with mobile home options for your perfect holiday home.
Some of the south of France’s most magical beaches and coves are right on the doorstep. Frejus and Saint Raphael enjoy several idyllic beaches for sunbathing, relaxing, and swimming.
La Pierre Verte offers spacious, airy plots and a wide range of the latest mobile homes, including the new generation Toi&Moi specially designed as a cosy nest for couples.
2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom options for up to 12 are available from the Tribu XXL range, with optional air-conditioning.
Ideal for families, the Azur range of comfortable cottages are sited alongside the beach lagoon and kid’s village.
All are fully equipped and air-conditioned. La Verte Pierre welcomes people with reduced mobility in the specially adapted Cosmos with air conditioning, just 2 minutes from the lagoon.
The 15-hectare site has a warm, friendly atmosphere and enjoys a host of facilities, including:
- Unique beach lagoon and water park.
- Bar and 4-star restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine, take away.
- Activities centre for all ages: Zumba, aerobics, pilates, tai chi.
- Kids club.
- Beach games: volleyball, tennis, badminton.
- Archery, darts, table tennis, boules.
Park Charente Maritime – Nouvelle Aquitaine
Nouvelle Aquitaine spans the west and south-west of France, famous for its vineyards and exquisite cuisine.
Park Charente Maritime is situated in the heart of the gorgeous Cognac countryside, 2 miles from the local village.
Mobile homes are sited on spacious, terraced plots with spectacular, unrestricted views. Residents enjoy a relaxed, friendly lifestyle, away from the crowds.
A haven for wine-lovers, Charente Maritime Park, lies in the heart of the wine-growing area; there are vineyards and chateaux within easy reach, offering wine tastings, Cognac and Pineau, the local speciality.
During the summer, local towns hold festivals, open-air concerts and night markets, an experience of traditional France.
New and pre-owned mobile homes currently available include models from the Willerby, Abi, Atlas and Europa ranges.
- Clubhouse with regular social gatherings.
- Restaurant with resident chef.
- Well stocked bar, local wines.
- Events programme, darts matches, big-screen films.
- Library, a selection of books, DVDs, CDs, and games.
- Swimming pool open during the summer, sun loungers, play area.
- Games afternoons throughout the summer.
- Events team organises activities: quizzes, competitions.
- Coffee mornings.
- Golf courses nearby.