The Costa Blanca is ever popular with British holidaymakers, with millions of us heading for Benidorm and a holiday in the sun every year.
With more than 10km of sandy beaches, clear Mediterranean waters, palm trees and temperatures ranging from 18-30 degrees, it is one of the most famous Spanish resorts, and the good news is they have a great selection of caravan parks in Benidorm!
This is a home from home for British tourists, with pubs, fish, and chips on the menu alongside traditional Spanish dishes.
The town has grown from a pretty, quiet fishing village in the 1960s to the “Dubai of the Mediterranean” with its famous backdrop of skyscrapers, nightlife, restaurants, shops, and bars.
When you’re not lazing by the pool, there’s so much to do and places to see in the area, from water sports, hiking and climbing, to cultural activities, festivals, historic fortresses, and exploring the villages in the beautiful countryside.
You can fly to Alicante in two and a half hours or drive through France from Dover in about 18 hours.
When you’re looking for a campsite in Benidorm, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Known locally as “Campings,” options range from 5-star glamping with your own hot tub and sun terrace to spacious camping pitches a stone’s throw from the sea.
Related: Static Caravans for Sale in Spain
9 Caravan Parks in Benidorm
Below are some of the best caravan parks in Benidorm, ranging from lively to quiet, with a range of accommodation options.
Perfect for an unforgettable family holiday, the Villasol campsite is close to the urban Levante beach, one of the best-known beaches in Europe.
Villasol aims to bring together all the fun of a lively campsite and the tranquillity of being in nature.
Camping Villasol offers a wide variety of fully equipped, elegant, welcoming accommodation, including bungalows, villas and cabins, and a more traditional campsite.
The campsite has spacious pitches for tents, touring caravans and motorhomes close to the beach, with a parking space, service station and chemical toilet.
Fabulous facilities at Villasol include:
- Lake-style swimming pool in tropical surroundings with splash pool for the children.
- Full entertainment programme for families and children.
- Hot showers.
- Restaurants and bars, social lounge.
- Sports area, basketball, petanque courts.
- Sun terraces.
Camping Raco is situated in one of the best areas of Benidorm, close to Levante Beach in a beautiful natural environment surrounded by trees.
This is uniquely placed to relax and enjoy the sea and the mountains, close enough to the town’s shopping and restaurants entertainment, sports facilities, and golf courses.
There are spacious plots equipped with electricity and TV connections, drinking water and drainage. The plots are surrounded by shrubs and trees offering privacy and shade in the summer. There’s also a service area for motor homes.
Facilities at Camping Raco include:
- Fabulous swimming pool, heated in the winter, surrounded by relaxing, grassy sunbathing areas.
- Bar, restaurant with a daily menu with large sun terraces overlooking the pool.
- Supermarket with fresh fruit, bread, and vegetables
- Children’s play area.
- Internet and free Wi-Fi in the bar and restaurant.
Situated close to Benidorm town centre and the Levante beach, Camping Villamar is a lively, family-friendly campsite.
Villamar offers a warm welcome all year round, with a range of accommodation options, including static caravans for hire and over a thousand large pitches, approximately ninety square metres, for caravans, motorhomes, and tents.
The pitches have electricity, water and drainage, and campers can access all the facilities on site.
The campsite enjoys a spectacular outdoor-themed pool set in tropical style landscaped gardens and a host of amenities:
- Outdoor pool with slides, waterfalls and pirate ships, aqua gym.
- Heated indoor pool.
- Entertainment programme for everyone.
- Sports courts.
- Restaurant and cafeteria.
If you’re looking for something different for your family holiday, Camping Armanello is one of the most popular campsites in Spain.
Situated close to the Levante beach and the city centre, family-friendly Camping Armanello offers an imaginative range of glamping options as well as comfortable bungalows and superb pitches for tents, motorhomes, and touring caravans.
Fully fitted air-conditioned bungalows sleep up to 9, large pitches are equipped with free Wi-Fi, electricity, satellite TV and drainage.
There’s also a fantastic range of luxurious glamping options such as yurts, bell tents, safari tents, pods, and the unique barrel houses-a cosy glamping option perfect for a romantic getaway.
Amenities at Camping Armanello include:
- Camping: level, serviced pitches, first child free.
- Glamping: jacuzzi, babysitting service, bed, and breakfast.
- Two swimming pools, children’s pool, sunbathing terrace.
- Children’s play area.
- Restaurant, bar, lounge area.
- Wi-Fi throughout the park.
- Bike rentals.
Camping La Torreta
Beautifully positioned in Benidorm’s Rincon de Loix, Camping La Torreta is within walking distance of the blue flag Levante beach and the city centre restaurants, shops, and nightlife. Amusement parks and entertainment venues are also within easy reach.
Accommodation comprises six comfortable, fully equipped, air-conditioned bungalows which sleep four, and good sized 250 pitches with Wi-Fi in tranquil, shaded surroundings for tents, touring caravans and motorhomes.
Camping La Torreta is dog friendly.
- Large swimming pool, children’s splash pool, poolside loungers.
- Boules courts, children’s playground, dog walking area.
- Restaurant, bar open seven days, Spanish, international cuisine, English breakfast.
- Live music on Saturday, flamenco nights, barbecues.
- Six shower blocks.
A quiet, family-oriented park, perfect for a relaxing holiday, Camping Benidorm is located in stunning natural surroundings at the foot of the Sierra Heralda mountains.
The park is close to the beaches and the town centre and the ideal base for exploring nearby towns such as Altea and Villajoyosa.
Roomy pitches are enclosed by hedges for shade and privacy and equipped with electricity sockets and water connection. Camping Benidorm welcomes tents, medium-sized caravans, campervans, and each plot has a covered parking area. Small dogs are welcome.
Air-conditioned bungalows for up to 7 are fully fitted with a bathroom, kitchen, and a terrace ideal for outdoor meals.
Excellent amenities include:
- Restaurant, competitive prices, quality products and even Friday fish and chips and a Sunday carvery.
- Entertainment, karaoke, quizzes, jam sessions.
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sunshades and sun loungers.
- Petanque court.
- Children’s play area.
- Bar/café, snacks, tapas, pizzas.
- Heated shower blocks with hot water, baby bath, disabled toilet.
- Nursing room.
- Barbeque area.
Camping Arena Blanca
Camping Arena Blanca is a 4-star park, ideally positioned in a peaceful, natural environment between the mountains and the sea.
The park is known as the quietest in Benidorm, yet it’s close enough to the Levante beach, Aqualandia and all the amenities of the town centre to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Accommodation options include luxury, air-conditioned bungalows with private sun terraces, wooden cabins with decking and picnic bench, and spacious ninety square metre pitches for tents, caravans, and motorhomes.
Positioned under shady trees, pitches have electricity, water, and drainage.
Facilities at Camping Arena Blanca:
- Outdoor, child-friendly swimming pool, heated in winter.
- Sun terrace with loungers and parasols.
- Day and evening entertainment programme during the summer.
- Children’s play area.
- Restaurant, bar with a traditional and local menu.
- Wi-Fi throughout the site.
- Sheets and towels are included in static accommodation.
One of the many advantages of this 5-star campsite is that it combines all the amenities of a luxury resort on the sunny Costa Blanca with the charm and simplicity of being in nature.
Close to the beach for swimming and water sports, the mountains for walking and climbing, Camping Almafra is 4 miles from Benidorm’s old town and five minutes from L’Alfas del Pi and the beach at L’Albrir. Terra Mítica Theme Park and Terra Natura Zoo are 10 km away.
The park offers air-conditioned luxury bungalows, static caravans, and a choice of three categories of roomy pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, and tents to suit your budget.
- Indoor and outdoor pool, sun loungers.
- Spa and fitness centre, hot tub, gym with sauna and jacuzzi.
- Nursery, dedicated children’s entertainment programme.
- Tennis and padel court.
- Restaurant, sports bar.
- Entertainment programme.
For affordable long and short-term stays, Camping Benisol is one of the most relaxing, tranquil parks in the area.
Positioned in a peaceful, natural setting with mountain views, you would never know you were just a half-hour walk from lively Benidorm.
There’s a bus to the town centre outside the campsite. Aqualandia and Mundomar theme parks are also close by.
Accommodation options include bungalows, static caravans, wooden cabins, and spacious pitches for tents and touring caravans, also
Benisol has a warm, community feel, popular with British ex-pats during the winter months.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, sauna.
- Children’s pool and play area.
- Restaurant, bar and swim-up bar, barbeque area.
- Tennis court, badminton, yoga, fitness classes.
- Evening entertainment, children’s activities.
- Free internet.