Devon holiday parks are as diverse as the county itself, offering a range of options to meet your perfect holiday requirements.
South Devon Holiday Parks
Known as the “English Riviera” for its sub-tropical climate, family-friendly sandy beaches and a host of activities, holidaymakers have been coming to South Devon for over 150 years.
South Devon has over 120 miles of coastline, three Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Jurassic Coast, among the many reasons to spend your holiday here.
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park is a Haven operated park offering both rental and holiday home ownership opportunities. Located in Exmouth, with direct beach access, the park is the largest of Haven’s collection.
- Direct beach access
- Dog friendly
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Adventure golf course
- Two entertainment venues
- Nature trail
South Bay Holiday Park
South Bay Holiday Park is situated a short walk from Brixham harbour. Paignton Zoo, Babbacombe Model Village are all close by.
A footpath leading to the lovely sandy beach at St Mary’s Cove, make South Bay Holiday Park a perfect base for a fabulous family holiday, and for touring Devon.
- Indoor heated pool
- Water activities Heated outdoor pool with flume
- Clubhouse with entertainment and bar
- Wi-Fi access (in clubhouse)
- Children’s club
- Games Den
- Bingo, Pool table
- Adventure run
- Play area
Hoburne Holiday Park
Hoburne Holiday Park is a stone’s throw from the fantastic, family friendly beach at Goodrington Sands, with beautiful views across the surrounding countryside.
Ideally located for exploring the picturesque villages along the coast, or for a long walk on Dartmoor, this lively Holiday Park offers all you could wish for on an unforgettable holiday.
The park offers first class amenities including:
- Sauna & steam room
- Fitness suite
- Entertainment suite, amusements
- Indoor soft play
- Kid’s adventure playground
- Adventure golf
- Multi-use games area
- Nature trail
- Convenience store
Oakdown Holiday Park
Oakdown Holiday Park is a secluded, peaceful haven of peace and tranquillity in Sidmouth.
Beautiful countryside, the Jurassic coast, Blue Flag beaches make for an idyllic holiday setting.
This award-winning site is the place to relax and unwind, perfect for caravan, touring, camping and glamping holidays:
- Immaculately clean toilets/shower blocks
- Disabled facilities
- Family bathroom
- Clean paws dog wash
Beverley Holidays is a first-class family run holiday park in the heart of the English Riviera on the South Devon coast.
Close to the sandy beaches in Paignton, Torquay and Brixham, with unparalleled sea views, family entertainment and fantastic facilities, Beverley offers a perfect family holiday:
- Modern holiday caravans
- Hot tub lodges
- Touring and camping options
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Showers, dog shower
- Shop on-site bird hide trail
- Golf course nearby
Mid-Devon Holiday Parks
Between Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks and the dramatic north and tranquil south coastlines, Mid Devon is the perfect place to explore from.
Beautiful countryside with rolling hills, woodlands, rivers and valleys. It’s the ideal location for walking holidays and wildlife spotting. With rich cultural heritage and history, local produce and quiet tranquil holiday parks.
Devon Valley Holiday Park
Devon Valley Holiday Park on the banks of the River Teign is a mile outside of the village of Shaldon.
Just a short drive from Exeter, the Park provides the perfect location for exploring South Devon’s many attractions and stunning beaches.
Comfortable, family run accommodation ensures a holiday to remember.
Devon Valley offers a range of caravans and chalets to suit your budget and facilities include:
- Fully equipped self-catering caravans and chalets
- River views
- Gas and electricity included
- Bed linen provided
- All accommodations with showers
Ladram Bay Holiday Park
Ladram Bay Holiday Park is a privately owned Park, once voted as Best Holiday Park in Britain, for its superb facilities and beautiful location.
Located in Budleigh Salterton, a charming, unspoilt Devon town, Ladram Bay nestles in picturesque countryside near the Jurassic Coast, for walks with stunning views.
With over 75 years providing family holidays, and its own private beach, Ladram Bay offers superb facilities including:
- Swimming pool complex
- Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi
- Indoor and outdoor activities
Yeatheridge Farm Caravan Park
Yeatheridge Farm Caravan Park is a superb caravan park and camping ground on the high ground between South Molton, Tiverton and Crediton, mid Devon.
Yeatheridge is an ideal touring location with woodland, lakes and great amenities including indoor swimming pools.
It’s a great touring park location with lakes woodland and indoor swimming pools.
The excellent amenities also include:
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Games room
- Indoor pools
- Fishing likes
- Riding stables
- Children’s play area
- Woodland walks
Forest Glade Holiday Park
Forest Glade Holiday Park is situated on the Blackdown Hills, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in a natural wooded park off the beaten track.
Forest Glade is ideally placed to accommodate all types of tourers for guests who come in search of space, tranquillity and natural surroundings:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Adventure play area
- Shop with daily papers, stamps, fresh locally made bread and pastries.
- Off-licence section
- Large, flat, sheltered touring park pitches
- Electric camping lights hire service
- Tents and motor caravans are welcome.
- Modern, heated facilities, ample toilets and wash basins
- Free hot water, showers, hair and hand dryers.
- For disabled guests: WC, low level wash basin and shower.
Springfield Holiday Park
Springfield Holiday Park in Cheriton Bishop is a quiet family-run campsite is situated in a quiet scenic location a short distance from the northern boundary of Dartmoor National Park, for walking, cycling, horse-riding.
Nearby beaches at Dawlish and Teignmouth make for a wonderful day out.
Springfield is a place to enjoy a peaceful holiday in beautiful countryside, close enough for trips to all the attractions of Devon and Cornwall.
Visitors say that Springfield has an “idyllic, luxurious feel”
- 40 seasonal pitches in addition to;
- Pitches for motorhomes, touring caravans and tents. There are also
- Five static holiday homes available for rent.
- Open spaces for children and a play park, too
- Heated outdoor pool with terraced area
- Games room with table tennis and snooker
- Laundry facilities, toilets, basins and showers.
- Electric hook-up
Dartmoor View Holiday Park
Dartmoor View Holiday Park set in over 20 acres of spectacular grounds, in Oakhampton, on the edge of Dartmoor, Dartmoor View is the ultimate touring pitch choice for visitors to Devon.
There is a wide variety of outdoor activities on the doorstep, such as hiking, cycling, riding, golf, climbing and fishing.
The park offers a host of modern amenities to ensure an enjoyable stay:
- 27 hardstanding pitches with 16 Amp electric hook-up
- Free outdoor swimming pool
- Dog friendly, pets welcome
- Discreet waste and water points with free hot water
- Heated showers, wash basin and toilet facilities
- Wheelchair accessible shower and toilet facility
- Baby changing facility
- Coin operated washing machine/dryer and soap dispenser
North Devon Holiday Parks
Towering cliffs, rocky beaches, waterfalls tumbling into the sea, vast golden sands form a stark contrast to the South Devon resorts.
Besides the wild, natural beauty of Exmoor National Park, North Devon’s stunning natural landscape includes the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in Braunton Burrows.
Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park
Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park near Ilfracombe, is a quiet, peaceful sanctuary for a restful holiday.
Set in the valley with beautiful sea views from the park, there is a winding path leading to a woodland walk where you can enjoy being close to nature.
Or you can walk down to Newberry beach and relax in the sun. The village of Combe Martin is nearby where you will find traditional pubs and of course, fish and chips. Mind the seagulls though.
- Free parking
- Heated pool
- Bar / lounge
- Private beach
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Pets Allowed (Dog / Pet Friendly)
Seafield Holiday Park
Seafield Holiday Park is situated by the sea between picturesque Kipling Tors for stunning cliff walks and views over the bay.
Set in is possibly one of the most beautiful locations in Devon, a 5-minute walk from miles of golden Blue Flag beaches, Seafield is a family run self-catering holiday park in the pretty village of Westward Ho!
- The historic towns of Barnstable and Bideford and Exmoor National Park are nearby.
- Open all year round
- Range of caravans, villas or chalets
- Local village amenities and amusements close by
- Free parking
- Paid Wi-Fi
- Pets Allowed (Dog / Pet Friendly)
- Self-serve laundry
Golden Coast Holiday Park
Golden Coast Holiday Park is the perfect holiday location for families, especially those with high energy teenagers.
Family-owned, with a fantastic atmosphere, entertainment day and night, and a range of all-weather activities, this is an action-packed park on the stunning North Devon coast.
Golden Coast was recently voted Britain’s best holiday park. With four indoor pools, a toddler pool and activities including a Surfing Simulator, an all-weather Sports Complex, High Wires and Climbing walls, and a bungee trampoline, there’s no chance of boredom here.
• Selection of caravan holiday homes, apartments
• Pet friendly accommodation, villas and lodges
• All-weather camping and touring pitches
• Traditional Devonshire pub with adventure play area Beach Club Bar and live entertainment
• Outdoor fitness gym, sauna
• Aqua Paddlers and snorkelling
• Adventure Golf, tennis, pitch & putt
• Family movies
• Soft play area, amusement arcade
• American ten pin bowling alley with a 1950’s retro-diner
• Pottery Painting Studio
• AquaNauts & AquaTots swimming lessons
• Surf school
• WiFi available
• Bus to the beach
Why Visit Devon?
The warm, English Riviera holiday resorts, with family-friendly beaches and palm trees in South Devon, through the rolling hills and lush rural pastures of Mid Devon and the spectacular rocky shorelines and the wilds of Exmoor in North Devon, have made the county a diverse and delightful holiday destination for over a century.
We must not forget the iconic Jurassic Coast – 65% of Devon’s coastline is designated Heritage Coast. Steam trains, Dartmoor ponies, bustling historic cities and award-winning beaches for sandcastles or surfing on both the north and south coast ensure that whatever you´re looking for on holiday, you’ll find it in Devon.
Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable family holiday, to tour some of the most beautiful countrysides in England, or surfing and rock pools, you’ll find your ideal place to stay at one of the Devon holiday parks.
And don’t forget to enjoy a famous Devon cream tea – cream before the jam, of course!