Shorefield Country Park in Milford-On-Sea recently celebrated the opening of its latest attraction, The Beachcomber, a family-oriented complex featuring a 750-seat restaurant, a bar area, and an entertainment room.
The restaurant has integrated cutting-edge technology by employing two robot waiters to assist staff in delivering food and clearing plates.
The restaurant has an extensive menu serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday lunches as well as a full drinks menu.
And for those in search of dog friendly holiday parks, The Beachcomber’s unique offerings include a dedicated Pooch Corner, where furry friends can indulge in breakfast, lunch, and desserts from a specially designed dog menu.
Your four legged friend can choose from doggy delights such as:
- Breakfast – sausage and scrambled eggs
- Lunch – grilled chicken breast, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Dinner – a Sunday roast with all the trimmings
- Dessert – Billy & Margot iced treat
The venue’s design embodies a “forest meets the sea” theme, paying tribute to Shorefield’s nine parks in the New Forest and along the south coast. A serene green and blue color palette reflects the natural beauty of these locations.
Visitors can also look forward to the Landing Stage Live Lounge, a large show area where guests can enjoy family entertainment, cabaret, and live music acts. Sports enthusiasts can catch their favorite games on Sky Sports & BT Sport in the bar area.
Simon Pollock, Shorefield’s Managing Director, expressed his enthusiasm for The Beachcomber, stating,
“We’re delighted to open The Beachcomber today as part of Shorefield’s ongoing bid to remain as the top accommodation provider in Hampshire, Dorset and the New Forest.”
He added, “Shorefield is continually investing in new facilities, upgrading and expanding our parks to offer our guests and owners memorable and relaxing breaks, and we are keen for our growth to drive more visitation to benefit local businesses, boost employment opportunities, and it means we can continue to be a supportive charitable partner for a range of causes close to our heart.”
“The Beachcomber is a great addition to Shorefield Country Park, and we’re sure our new bar and restaurant will be enjoyed by holiday guests, owners and members alike for years to come.”
With its forest-meets-the-sea ambiance, robot waiters, and pet-friendly offerings, The Beachcomber is set to become a popular destination for Shorefield Country Park guests and owners.
Holidays At Shorefield Country Park
Holiday options and features at Shorefield Country Park include:
- Self-catering caravans, lodges, houses & treehouse accommodation
- Fun-filled family facilities
- Close to the coast and forest
- Hot tub accommodation
- Fantastic local walks and stunning scenery
- Range of pet-friendly accommodation
- Awarded Silver for Holiday Park of the Year at the 2020-2021 Beautiful South Awards
- Free Wi-Fi in accommodation suitable for light browsing. (Wi-Fi available in main complex with consistent connection)
Disclaimer: As an affiliate partner, we might earn from qualifying purchases – any links on this page that go to a holiday park booking platform might earn us a commission if you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you.
Ownership At Shorefield
And when you fall in love with everything that Shorefield Country Park has to offer, you have the opportunity to become a holiday home owner by purchasing one of the luxury caravans or lodges on offer at the holiday park.
- 11 month holiday home usage
- Stunning park setting
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Fully equipped gym & day spa
- Pet-friendly ownership park
- A stone’s throw from scenic walks along Milford on Sea beach
- Bars and Restaurant
- Holiday homes starting from £59,995
- Luxury lodge holiday homes from £209,995
Find out more about Shorefield Ownership.