With 7 miles of safe, golden sands, and many fantastic family attractions, Parkdean Camber Sands is one of the most popular and best-loved summer holiday resorts in the south of England.
Camber Sands Holiday Park offers a variety of caravan holiday accommodation, from brand-new luxury caravans to lodges, chalets, and bungalows.
For beach lovers, families with children, or a relaxing break at the seaside, Camber Sands is a superb holiday choice,
🤩 Looking For The Latest Camber Sands Deals? Check Here!
Where Is Parkdean Camber Sands?
Parkdean Camber Sands is located on the East Sussex coast on the border with Kent, just two hours from London.
The stunning Camber Sands beach is directly opposite the park, perfect for sunbathing, beach games, picnics, and walks.
Choosing a holiday park in Sussex is a great option if you live in London and are looking for a caravan break within an easy reach of the capital.
Accommodation Options At Parkdean Camber Sands
Parkdean Resorts has invested in the new development of brand-new caravans and lodges, and more than 30 chalets have recently had a modern makeover.
Accommodation options include a range of comfortable caravans to suit your family’s needs and budget. Wide and extra-wide models are available for larger family groups. There are also spacious lodges for luxury and home-from-home chalets and bungalows.
Pet-friendly models are also available, and your dog can join you on the restaurant terrace.
Camber Sands Holiday Park is wheelchair friendly, and there are roomy, accessible caravans and chalets to choose from.
Your holiday home is moments away from the award-winning sandy beach and all the attractions in the park.
All accommodation is non-smoking and kitted out with everything you need for a relaxing holiday:
- Cooker, microwave, fridge
- Kettle, toaster, crockery
- Gas, water, electricity
- Flat-screen TV
- Central heating and double glazing OR cosy fire in the living room
Caravans at Camber Sands
The wide variety of caravans feature cosy, modern furnishings and fresh décor. Choose from a wide variety of 1–3-bedroom models, wide and extra wide, comfortably sleeping up to 8 guests.
Lodges at Camber Sands
A lodge is ideal for larger families and groups for a touch of luxury and extra home comforts. Choose from the range of spacious 2–4-bedroom lodges sleeping up to 8 comfortably, featuring a veranda with outdoor seating.
Chalet & Bungalows at Camber Sands
Choose from stylish, refurnished chalets and bungalows as a cosy alternative for your family’s summer holiday or a short break. This is a comfortable home from home at the seaside, featuring a spacious kitchen and dining area for happy family meals.
Parkdean aims to welcome everyone, and 1-bedroom apartments and caravans sleeping 5-6 have been adapted for people with disabilities.
Wheelchair-friendly accommodation features:
- Spacious bathroom, walk-in shower/ wet room, handrails
- Lower kitchen work surfaces
- Wider doorways, ramp access
- There are designated disabled parking places and fully accessible toilets.
Facilities and Entertainment At Parkdean Camber Sands
There’s a packed programme of day and evening activities in the park to keep everyone entertained, and there are many local attractions to explore if you fancy a day out. The pretty town of Rye, with its picturesque harbour, historic Hastings and Dungeness, is a short drive from the park
Camber Sands is a great place to have a good time no matter the weather, thanks to its wide range of exciting amenities and extensive entertainment schedule:
- Four indoor pools, lazy river flume
- Outdoor splash zone
- Gym, sauna, spa
- Climb wall
- Laser Quest
- High ropes course
- Adventure Golf
- Bungee trampolines
- Sports Dome
- Family fun Karts
- Virtual reality experience and arcade
- Arts and Crafts Den
- Adventure Bugz-electric all-terrain vehicles
- Entertainment venue, headliner shows, touring acts
- Outdoor canopy entertainment and dining al fresco
- Boathouse Restaurant and Bar
- Thunderbird Fried Chicken
- Street Eats
- The Cambiere horse box bar
- Woof Park – dog agility course and play park
- Convenience store, launderette, cashpoint
Parkdean recommends pre-booking your chosen activities and swimming sessions 6 weeks before your holiday. You can book via the website when you log into Manage My Booking.
Caravans For Sale At Parkdean Camber Sands
With its fantastic beachside location, superb facilities and easy reach to London, Camber Sands is the perfect choice if you are thinking about buying a static caravan.
Owning your own caravan means you can take a break or go on a holiday whenever you want to, with all you need ready and waiting for you. No more hit and miss holiday bookings; you know exactly what you’ll find when you arrive. Ideal for families with a host of attractions on and off the park, as well as seven miles of golden sand on the doorstep, Camber Sands is a perfect holiday retreat.
You´ll join a community of owners, make new friends, and enjoy owner events and privileges. Camber Sands offers an extended 11-month owner´s season, so you can head off whenever you want to.
There is also the option to sublet your holiday home to generate an income, and there’s lots of support available from the Parkdean team.
Things To Do Near Parkdean Camber Sands
If you want to explore the area and enjoy a day out, East Sussex is home to a host of popular attractions and long, sandy beaches, perfect for coastal walks and all the fun of the seaside:
- The Kitesurf Centre: for kitesurfing, kiteboarding, power kiting, and kite landboarding – less than 5 minutes from Camber Sands.
- Lydd Kart Circuit: Fun and excitement on one of the fastest go-karting racetracks in the whole country!
- Rye: Romantic Rye with quaint, narrow cobbled streets, and historic half-timbered buildings, Mermaid Street is known as one of the prettiest English streets.
- Rye Harbour: Charming harbour with lovely views, ideal base for exploring the nature reserve, scenic coast, and the castle.
- The Old Lighthouse: Spectacular views across the Channel from the top of the 46m lighthouse.
- Dungeness National Nature Reserve: Home to abundant rare wildlife, there are miles of vast open shingle beaches, freshwater ponds, grasslands, and beautiful wildflower meadows.
- Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Light Railway: Established 90 years ago, the world-famous railway has carried generations of visitors through the lovely Kent countryside.
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway: Delightful steam train ride for the children through a picturesque country park.
- Dymchurch Amusement Park: Rides and slides and all the fun of the fair.
- Brighton Pier: Traditional Victorian pier on Brighton Beach, with many attractions and eateries.
- Smugglers Adventure: Explore the hidden caves, and discover the stories of the smugglers who carried their contraband through the secret passageways.
- Go Ape Bedgebury: Thrilling, heart-stopping adventures on a 13m tightrope and high ropes course.
- Knockhatch Adventure Park: Meet the owls and farm animals, and let off steam in the play areas. A perfect day out with younger children. A wonderful day out for little ones where they can make friends with owls and classic farm animals and go wild in fun-filled play areas.
Beaches Near Parkdean Camber Sands
- Greatstone Beach: Two miles of golden sand, popular for wind and water sports, yachting, kitesurfing, kiteboarding
- Dymchurch Beach: Gentle, safe, sloping sandy beach ideal for swimming, sunbathing and sandcastles
Check-in and check-out times: you can check in at 4pm on your arrival date, and you can use the park facilities if you arrive beforehand. For an additional charge, you can book an earlier, priority check in time.
Check out is by 10am on the day of your departure, but you are welcome to stay on the park and use the facilities if you are leaving later.
Booking process and payments: you can book your holiday and your chosen activities via the Parkdean website.