Are you looking for holiday parks in Yorkshire?
Yorkshire’s landscape is as picturesque and diverse as are the holiday parks available to make your holiday wishes come true.
From the craggy Penines in the west, the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and the dramatic North Yorkshire Moors, to the historic cities of York and Harrogate and sweeping sandy beaches, Yorkshire is an holiday idyllic destination.
The county is a paradise for walkers and touring, with traditional seaside resorts for an unforgettable family holiday.
Related: Things To Do In North Yorkshire
Blue Dolphin Holiday Park, Haven
(stunning sea views-family and dog friendly)
Situated on a cliff top with breathtaking views across Filey Bay, and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this North Yorkshire holiday park is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- The Cleveland Trail joins the winding footpath at the end of the park and takes you along the rugged coast to award-winning Filey Beach three miles away. Scarborough is also a short drive away.
- Children will love the indoor pool with multi-lane slides
- Heated outdoor pool
- All weather indoor SportsDrome and climbing wall
- Soft play fun palace for younger children
- Table service at the Brigghouse bar and restaurant
- Crazy Golf course
- Entertainment in the show bars
- Holiday homes are situated in sloping areas
- Facilities for motorhomes, tents or trailer tents
- Heated indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor SportsDrome
- Fishing lakes
- Entertainment venues
- 4 food & drink venues
- Mini Market
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village, Haven
(great for families with toddlers, dog-friendly)
Situated on the spectacular Flamborough Headland within a clifftop nature reserve, Thornwick Bay Holiday Village is a new Haven park with fantastic facilities for all the family.
Thornwick is a particularly toddler friendly site, the perfect choice for a holiday with your Under 5s.
Popular Yorkshire attractions nearby include the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, glorious beaches at Whitby and Bridlington, the Flamingo Theme Park and the Jorvik Viking Centre in historic York.
- Indoor swimming pool with water slides
- Adventure trail, play areas archery and football coaching
- Excellent restaurant and the Lighthouse Bar with terrace
- Stunning views overlooking the Flamborough cliffs
- Gently sloping touring area with road access to all tent, electro and Euro pitches
- Hard standing pitches
- Stunning clifftop walks around the headland
- Bird watching in our own hide
- New Nature Rockz garden
- Full-on family shows from the Thornwick Bay Entertainment
- 2 heated shower blocks
- 6 family rooms
- Baby changing facilities
- WC and shower for guests with disabilities
- 2 covered dishwashing areas and on-site launderette
- Dogs welcome
- Touring warden
- 10-minute walk from touring field to the main park facilities
Withernsea Sands, Parkdean Resorts
(beach walks – dog friendly)
Situated in a stunning area of natural beauty on the East Yorkshire coast, 5 minutes walk from the Blue Flag sandy beach, Withernsea Sands is the ideal holiday destination.
Walkers can explore the dramatic coastline, including Spurn point, Yorkshire’s only island. For a traditional British seaside holiday, seafront coffee shops, ice-cream kiosks, amusements and fabulous fish and chips are close by.
Self-catering accommodation at Withernsea Sands includes fully equipped caravan holiday homes, spacious, camping and touring pitches.
This lively, friendly park offers superb activities from the heated indoor pool to the miniature golf course. The children will have a wonderful time at the kids’ club or the adventure playground.
- Children’s splash pool
- Sports activities
- Boathouse bar and restaurant; takeaway
- Entertainment programme
- Mini golf
- Convenience shop
- Free wifi
Skipsea Sands, Parkdean Resorts
(family-oriented park-superb facilities)
Located near the picturesque village of Skipsea in the East Riding area of Yorkshire, this popular family-oriented park is well-known for its superb facilities. Miles of sandy beaches are just a short walk away and there are incredible views across the north sea.
A great base for a scenic walking holiday, a relaxing break and or a fun family holiday.
- Skipsea Sands offers a range of 2 or 3 bedroom caravans sleeping up to 8, many with central heating
- Pet friendly and wheelchair accessible options
- Extra wide models offer additional space
- Own fishing lake
- Gym and ten pin bowling.
- Activities to entertain the children; club for under 5s
- Sports hall for badminton, football, rollerblading
- Indoor pool with waterjets
- Organised activities; dancing, water games
- Fully equipped gym
- Pavilion clubhouse, bar and restaurant
- Live entertainment, music, family shows
- Jacuzzi and steam room
Cawood Park, Yorkshire Holiday Parks
Situated on the outskirts of picturesque Cawood 10 miles south of York, Cawood Park is set in 12 acres of scenic country park in the heart of North Yorkshire, the park is a tranquil, idyllic location for visitors to York and for touring the dramatic North Yorkshire Moors and the stunning coastline.
This is a superb base to come back and relax in for walkers and hikers. Open 12 months of the year, Cawood Park offers views of the lakes and unspoilt countryside.
- own lake with fishing
- touring pitches
- on site bar with live entertainment
- heated swimming pool
- entertainment and restaurant
Weir Holiday Park
(Historic Stamford Bridge – haven for wildlife)
A delightful, quiet park set on an island in the river Derwent, a short walk away from the historic village of Stamford Bridge, Weir Holiday Park is ideal for exploring the heart of Yorkshire.
The historic walled city of York, the iconic Yorkshire Moors and the stunning coastline are all a short drive away.
Flamingo Land Theme Park and Castle Howard are close by. Stunning surroundings provide a haven for wildlife, and visitors alike.
Weir Holiday Park has been awarded a David Bellamy Award for protecting and enhancing the natural environment.
- Children’s playground
- Apartments; tents; caravan holiday homes
- Touring pitches
- Pets allowed
- Self-serve laundry
- Bottled Gas
- Customer Wifi
- Seasonal tourer
- Close to pub
- Water hook-ups for tourers
Whitby Holiday Park
(sandy beaches – walking holidays)
Situated on a cliff top with stunning views of North Yorkshire, visitors to Whitby Park enjoy golden sandy beaches and breathtaking countryside.
National Trust owned Saltwick Bay and the Cleveland Way Coastal Path are within easy reach from the park, making it the perfect destination for walkers and nature lovers.
Whitby is a pretty harbour town, full of character with lovely beaches, donkeys and fabulous fish and chips, ensuring a perfect family holiday.
Historic Whitby Abbey, which inspired Bram Stoker to write Dracula, overlooks the path. You could go on a cruise round the harbour, or for a ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway steam train.
- Large, cliff-top touring area
- Grass touring pitches for tourers and motor-homes.
- Wide range of contemporary, high quality holiday home cinema
- All pitches are supplied with 16 amp electric hook-ups
- WI-FI (Free for the first 24 hours),
- Shop, a café, a club with family entertainment
- Children’s playground, amusements
- Pets are welcome all season