A spacious and welcoming holiday home with ample storage
- Price includes 2021 site fees
- Annual Site Fees: £4,788
- 20 Year Licence
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Choice of plot
- Fully Furnished
- Inclusive of siting & connections
Wilksworth Caravan Park
A LOVELY PARK ON THE EDGE OF CRANBORNE CHASE, DORSET, SURROUNDED BY OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
Owning a home at Wilksworth Caravan Park opens up a world of living history – and there’s something new to discover every time you visit.
The park setting offers uninterrupted views across open country side. With the historic town of Wimborne Minster and the golden beaches of Sandbanks and Studland all within easy reach, you’ll never be short of fantastic days out.
The pet friendly park’s stunning setting is centred around Tudor Rose House, a grade 2* listed building, once owned by Henry VIII and listed in the Doomsday Book.
- 10.5 month holiday season
- Countryside park views
- Use of all the fantastic facilities at our other nearby parks
- Heated outdoor pool
- Across beautifully landscaped plots
- Bespoke layout to suit you