Are you looking for holiday parks in Blackpool?
Blackpool is still one of the UK’s favourite holiday destinations and that’s probably because it offers a wide variation of things to do, whether you are having a family or couples holiday- young or old!
Blackpool is well known for its entertainment, thrills and excitement- but don’t forget that its also an area full of historic spots, gardens and some beautiful beaches too!
With this in mind, Blackpool and the surrounding areas have a great choice in holiday parks to choose from- whether it be a lively family park or a more peaceful and relaxing location.
We have selected four of the most popular holiday parks in Blackpool that we suggest you check out.
Marton Mere Holiday Park, Haven
(10 minutes from beach & dog friendly)
A fantastic holiday park that has it all; wonderfully situated in the grasslands of Marton Mere nature reserve and yet close to all the Blackpool attractions and Pleasure Beach – not to mention all the facilities and the things there are to do on site!
You can also see Blackpool Tower from this holiday park!
- Wildlife lovers can enjoy over 260 species of birds, some rare, on the nature reserve.
- Various nature trails and walks to explore with the family and the dog!
- Handy bus service to Blackpool South Beach, just 10 minutes to the Blue Flag awarded beach.
- A choice of 4 different food and drink venues on site, traditional fish and chip shop with takeaway, always a favourite.
- Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, with outdoor ‘Space Bowl’ flume, Lazy River and Splash Zone.
- Great facilities for children; with 3 outdoor play areas, soft play area and bungee trampolining.
- All weather and multi sports courts with various activities, plus adventure golf.
- Enjoy some family dining at the Boathouse bar and restaurant, entertainment and amusement arcade.
The well known ‘ Blackpool illuminations’ are on every night (from September until January)
Cala Gran Holiday Park, Haven
(small park & dog friendly)
Cala Gran is a warm and friendly holiday park which is smaller than the average Haven park, situated at least a 30 minute drive from the excitement of Blackpool.
The park has plenty of facilities and is just a short drive to the nearby sandy beach at Fleetwood.
- Great choice of on-site accommodation, you can choose from the Prestige, Deluxe or Basic ranges.
- If you fancy a trip to enjoy Blackpool, you can choose car, bus or even a tram ride!
- A day on the beach is close by either at Fleetwood with its sandy dunes or you can go to Cleveleys beach.
- Lovely indoor heated pool facility for children with water slide, aqua inflatable, jets and sliders sessions, there’s a steam room for the adults!
- Organised pool swimming lessons for kids, ‘skills to swim’ classes can be booked.
- Good family entertainment venue, restaurants and pubs to choose from.
- Plenty of space for children to play with 3 dedicated outdoor areas and a climbing wall.
- Other sports available on the multi sports courts and the site has its own mini market to have a shop in.
Enjoy a short trip by tram to check out what’s happening in Blackpool!
(countryside location & luxury)
A small, yet wonderful and quite outstanding rural countryside holiday park that boasts a choice of 12 deluxe style holiday homes to enjoy a long holiday or short break in.
Ideally located on the Fylde coastline, and yet only approximately a 30 minute drive away from the lively town of Blackpool.
- Multi award winning private park, an opportunity to relax in style at this tranquil park.
- A luxury, exclusive development of 12 holiday lodges that blend into its rural location.
- Your holiday home is situated on the edge of a peaceful lake, and its actually possible to fish from your lodge deck!
- A high quality interior accommodation with a choice of 2 or 3 bedroomed lodges.
- All lodges are pet friendly, 5 have hot tubs and all have a choice of beds for your comfort.
- Lodges have full central heating in colder months and an outdoor terrace area with BBQ for warmer months.
- Explore and enjoy fishing locally on the River Wyre where its possible to fish for free.
- Very close to the coastline and the Beacon Fell Country Park – great if you love outdoor walking and adventure.
Enjoy a special sunset, lakeside from your holiday lodge!
Reamhills Holiday Park
(countryside & family park – pet friendly)
An award winning holiday park for ‘Camping, Glamping & Holiday Parks’, 2018 and 2019 at the Lancashire Tourism Awards.
Ideally located on a lakeside surrounded by farmland on the Fylde coastline; whether it be for relaxation, exploring Blackpool, or giving the kids a fun packed time.
- A choice of accommodation lodges, glamping, farmhouse; RV or even a helicopter!
- Stay in a holiday lodge, choose from 1, 2 or 3 bedroomed accommodation.
- Glamping choice no.1 – sleep up to 6 in a Geodesic Dome, right on the lake’s edge.
- Glamping choice no.2 – stay up to 6 in a hand made camping pod which contain beds, a mini kitchen and even underfloor heating!
- Stay in the ‘Farmhouse’, perfect for those family gatherings and larger families – there is a large farmhouse that sleeps up to 17.
- Be unique and sleep in the converted helicopter! (1982 Westland Lynx XZ676). Sleeps up to 4 people, contains a small kitchen and heating.
- If you fancy you can pitch up with your tourer, park up at a fully serviced pitch, or electric hook up pitch.
- The site has a children’s outdoor play area, laundry room, café & bar and a small shop.
- Sleep under the stars, lakeside in a converted helicopter!