Staying at one of the popular New Forest holiday parks is a fantastic way of getting to know the beautiful New Forest National Park.
The New Forest National Park spans across three counties in the South of England, including Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire.
This area has stunning scenery and boasts a huge area of open heathland, numerous forest trails and don’t forget the wild ponies that are wandering about!!
This part of England is particularly popular for many different outdoor activities plus many magical and enchanting places to visit – making it a great choice to take a holiday or short break.
At Caravan Sleeps we thought it would be useful to handpick a selection of holiday parks in the New Forest.
Here are a choice of five holiday parks for you to consider when you visit the New Forest.
Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park, New Milton
· Family holiday park in the heart of the New Forest
· Heated indoor, outdoor swimming pools and health spa suite
· Superb entertainment complex, sports bar and amusements
· Child facilities; wet play, soft play and adventure playground
· Dog friendly with dedicated exercise area
Sandy Balls Holiday Park, Fordingbridge
· Fantastic five star holiday park in a tranquil setting
· Choice of glamping, caravans, luxury lodges, chalets and touring
· Indoor/outdoor pools, health spa, gym (+ classes) and retreat centre
· Onsite pub, restaurant, entertainment and village store
· Hot tub accommodation and dog friendly park
Shorefield Country Park, Milford-On-Sea
· Set in beautiful parkland, yet within walking distance to the beach
· Award winning accommodation: caravans, lodges, cottages and houses
· Fishing lake, various nature trails and cycle routes
· Pet friendly park with lots of walking routes
· On site supermarket, launderette, bar, swimming pool and tennis courts
Hoburne Naish Holiday Park, New Milton
· Stunning cliff top location with beautiful views to the Isle of Wight
· Kids clubs, play area, paddling pool and great family entertainment
· Indoor/outdoor heated pools and health/fitness suite
· Multi sports; basketball, golf and mini football
· Lodges and caravans, spa and hot tub options, some pet friendly
Forest Edge Holiday Park, St Leonards
· Smaller park next to Avon Forest set in 9 acres of grassland.
· Easy access to explore the New Forest or go to Bournemouth and Poole beaches
· Longer holiday season, 11 months access to stay or let out
· Extensive nature trails and woodland walks (dog friendly park)
· Modern 2/3 bedroom caravans and 2/4 bedroom luxury lodges