COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 07-07-2020:
* Social distancing is applicable
* maximum of 2 persons at once in the reception area and obligation to wear a mask inside
* Outdoor pools are open but at limited capacity
* Indoorpools are not open due to government regulations
* equipment is cleaned thoroughly
* restaurants are open from 20th of june, breakfast areas open 1st of july mask are obligatory inside
* spa's, gamerooms, etc.. are open with limited number of persons inside
* Fitness and luggage storage remain closed till further notice.
* Entertainment is offered on sites that had this option before, but with restrictions according to the regulations from the french government
Holiday park Le Village des Amareyeurs is a small holiday park on the beautiful island of Oléron. The park is built in the local style and had all the necessary basic amenities.
With many possibilities for sports, beautiful natural surroundings, charming fisherman's villages, and a great atmosphere at the park, this destination has all the makings of a wonderful holiday.