An exclusively private and secluded lodge ownership park, tucked away, just a short walk from Shorefield Country Park and all its facilities.
The pet-friendly park is also on the edge of the New Forest National Park with its ancient, wild landscape and roaming ponies, offering a unique opportunity to purchase a boutique lodge holiday home as a bolthole to go off exploring some of the South of England’s finest countryside and coastline.
This exclusive gated community is also only a stone’s throw from the foodie village of Milford on Sea. Owners can choose from a selection of luxury lodges, all beautifully-designed and craftsman-built to provide spacious, contemporary holiday living in a superb landscaped setting.
- The pinnacle of lodge ownership
- Landscaped setting in the south of the New Forest
- 11 month season
- Secluded park with gated access
- Access to unrivalled facilities
- Situated within walking distance to Shorefield County Park
Lodge owners have access to an exclusive health and fitness club at the nearby Shorefield Country Park, with a multi-station gym and personal training, heated indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, steam room and spa bath. There are also exclusive events held for owners, and discounts available at the bars, restaurants, supermarket and spa.
- Access to the facilities at Shorefield Country Park, including swimming pools, fitness club, bars, restaurant and entertainment.
- Ambassador events & evenings
- Secure, gated, exclusive park