Golden Leas Holiday Park and its sister holiday parks, Estuary View and Hollybush Farm are close to each other just outside Minster, one of the prettiest villages on the peaceful Isle of Sheppey, at the highest point on Kent’s Treasure Island.
Golden Leas has been voted ‘Friendliest Park on the Island’ for the second year running by the Isle of Sheppey & Kent Caravan & Chalet Owners’ Club.
The four parks all have their own unique characteristics to suit different customers. Estuary View, next to Golden Leas, caters exclusively for over 50s customers.
With a host of family-friendly accommodation on offer, amenities at Golden Leas include:
- Owner’s club
- Shop with local and fresh produced
- Wide-ranging children’s programme and play area
- Free fitness sessions run by experienced professionals
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- A launderette and sunbathing area
- Stunning views of the sea and surrounding countryside
Related: Holiday Parks in Kent